Thank you for your interest in applying for a Rotary community service grant. The Rotary Club of Los Alamos is looking to fund, up to $500, service projects in Los Alamos and around northern New Mexico. All projects will be considered, but particular attention will be given to projects that fall into one of Rotary’s 6 areas of focus:
- Maternal & child health
- Basic education & literacy
- Economic & community development
- Peace & conflict resolution/prevention
- Disease prevention & treatment
- Water & sanitation
Up to 5 organizations will be invited to give a short presentation to the Rotary Club of Los Alamos about how the funds would be used.
Grant applications are reviewed by the Rotary Club of Los Alamos twice a year according to the following schedule:
|Fall, 2017 CLOSED||Spring, 2018 OPEN|
|Proposals accepted||August 1 – October 16||January 15 – March 31|
|Up to 5 organizations invited to speak at the Rotary meeting, 12:00-1:00pm||October 31||April 17|
|Winners of the grants announced and awards presented at the Rotary meeting, 12:00-1:00pm||November 28 (Giving Tuesday)||May 8|
1) Download, fill out, and return an application to your nearest Rotarian.
2) Apply online by filling out the application below.